How do I access Antietam2GO™?
• Go to http://portal.myactv.net/antietam2go/ and choose what network you wish to watch.
You will be asked to provide an email address as your username and to create a password.
Is there a minimum recommended download speed?
• A download speed up to 3 megabits per second (Mbps) is recommended as a minimum. Although, faster download speeds (up to 10 Mbps) should produce better results.
• If you are viewing content on a tablet or phone, streaming quality may be affected by the strength and capacity of your wireless router or cellular network. Antietam is not responsible for minutes or data usage watching Antietam2GO™ content via cellular networks.
Why is some content only available for a limited period?
• In some though not all cases, programming is available for a limited period of time
(e.g., “Available until 09/3/14″). These time limits are not determined by Antietam but by the producers/owners of the show, movie, or network; they frequently refresh their content, rotating various movies and TV episodes in and out of their lineups.
I cannot watch movies through HBO or Cinemax, what can I do?
• Our contract with HBO requires viewers of HBO and Cinemax on Antietam2GO™ to also subscribe to these premium networks as part of their cable TV service. To view the content from HBO and Cinemax, you must subscribe to the networks.
To view the content, you say I have to subscribe to the corresponding Antietam TV services that feature this programming. What does this mean?
• Our contracts with our television network providers require that Antietam customers who want to watch content from any network on Antietam2GO™ must also subscribe to that network as part of their cable TV service. For example, the Turner cable networks on Antietam2GO™ are also carried on Antietam’s Expanded Basic level of TV service, to which the majority of our customers already subscribe. Our contract with HBO requires viewers of HBO and Cinemax on Antietam2GO™ to also subscribe to these premium networks as part of their cable TV service. To view the content from HBO and Cinemax, you must subscribe to the networks.
You say Antietam2GO™ content can be viewed on “any computer”. What about smart phones and tablets?
• Many online networks such as HBOGO, MAXGO, CNN, TBS, Cartoon Network, TNT, and Adult Swim have their own apps available from Google’s Play Store and Apple’s App Store. Check with the app store for your particular device. You may then authenticate with your Antietam2GO account username and password to view the online content.
Is there a limit to how many devices I can use through Antietam2GOTM?
• The current device limit is 5. If a device needs to be removed from the count of authorized devices, please contact Technical Support for assistance
What are the compatible devices for Antietam2GoTM?
The current compatible device list is:
Are there any devices that are not compatible with Antietam2GOTM?
• At this time, the Amazon Firestick is not a compatible device. Please check back periodically for an updated list.
How do I update Parental Control Settings?
• Parental control settings if available will be set at the network level. For example, HBOGO will allow you to set parental controls for their network streaming programming. Antietam2GO settings are not controlled by your cable box settings.
I keep seeing “Username and/or password is incorrect”
• Please check the following:
– Is your caps lock is on
– Have you created an account for Antietam2GO™?
– Antietam2GO™ and MyServices are different systems. You’re My Services account login will not automatically activate Antietam2GO™.
I’m getting a message that the account has been locked.
• For security reasons if your account has had 20 unsuccessful login attempts within an hour you will receive an account locked message.